Spotify premium offline files

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 10:04
I am somewhat curious to the answer to these questions as well.  They are always advertising that you can try Premium for free for 30 days, so you might want to try that and see what it provides.  It seems that the main benefits are that you don't have to listen to the ads and that you can listen to albums on portable devices like phones and tablets.  Without premium you can still listen to albums on phones and tablets, but the songs are apparently played in random order rather than in the proper running order. 

Edited by rushfan4 - January 28 2014 at 10:04
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 09:57
Failing that, does anyone have any comments about Spotify in general? Is it worth paying for premium?
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 06:09
I'm thinking of going Premium on Spotify. From what I gather if you mark files as "available offline", it downloads the tracks into a local cache folder.

Does anyone know if it's possible to convert the tracks to MP3 and/or burn them to a CD? I'm assuming they're not stored as MP3 format files.

Edited by chopper - January 28 2014 at 08:33
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12