Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedActually Good Modern Pop Songs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 11:36
Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

^ Congratulations, you have just provided a video more dreadful than the other two, thus proving my point.
Stop the Yugospam, please. No one cares.

Ivan_Melgar_M View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 12:04
Originally posted by Svetonio Svetonio wrote:

Actually, it's a very sad thing that you didn't realized that 1) my above posts adressed to Ivan are supposed to be the jokes in the very specific contest of our little debate 

I'm not debating with you.

I only debate with people I respect, even if I don't agree with them.

Iván

The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 12:16
Originally posted by Ivan_Melgar_M Ivan_Melgar_M wrote:

Actually, it's a very sad thing that you didn't realized that 1) my above posts adressed to Ivan are supposed to be the jokes in the very specific contest of our little debate 

I'm not debating with you.

I only debate with people I respect, even if I don't agree with them.

Iván

We don't always agree, Ivan, but I agree with you here. It seems a bit odd that someone who goes out if his way to be disliked by blatantly disregarding others should, at the same time, seek approval for the music he is trying to advertise. I assume such a dichotomy has some psychological terminology attached.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 12:19

^ Congratulations, you have just provided a video more dreadful than the other two, thus proving my point.

Just one question for Svet........why do you post stuff which will garner you negative criticism, do you enjoy folks not taking you seriously, you receive so many hurtful comments. Come to your senses and help make this a better site. Perhaps a walk in the forest and time for self reflection would help.
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 12:45
Originally posted by timothy leary timothy leary wrote:

Just one question for Svet........why do you post stuff which will garner you negative criticism, do you enjoy folks not taking you seriously, you receive so many hurtful comments. Come to your senses and help make this a better site. Perhaps a walk in the forest and time for self reflection would help.
LOL! Everything  what I posted some people here "will garner me with negative criticism. And as no one of my post on this thread is spam, including pop-folk vids which, although posted as a joke in the specific contest, are not off-topic nor spam, I absolutely don't care what some people  have to say about my posts.
But now I'd like to ask you  something...are you also a sworn enemy of the young and independent artists who are releasing their stuff at Bandcamp, nevermind how good music is, because you're jealous on them due to the fact that you are maybe an old good-for-nothing musician? 

Edited by Svetonio - September 07 2015 at 12:51
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 12:50
Okay

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:16

LOL! Everything  what I posted some people here "will garner me with negative criticism. And as no one of my post on this thread is spam, including pop-folk vids which, although posted as a joke in the specific contest, are not off-topic nor spam, I absolutely don't care what some people  have to say about my posts.

If 2,or 5 persons receive some of my posts with negative criticism in a big forum...Well, it's normal, not everybody has to love me, it my be their fault, or at least a shared fault.

But if each and every post you write is received with negative criticism...Couldn't be because of you.

You criticize everybody, you SPAM all over the forum, you throw us Bandcamp because it's your business, you are rude, aggressive...Don't blame others, tghe fault if all yopurs

But now I'd like to ask you  something...are you also a sworn enemy of the young and independent artists who are releasing their stuff at Bandcamp, nevermind how good music is, because you're jealous on them due to the fact that you are maybe an old good-for-nothing musician? 

No, we are enemies of SPAM, yes you work for Bandcamp and you gain money with it, you support young artists because you gain something from it (We do it for free), but we don't need bandcamp posts in each and every thread.

A guy asks for  a  band that sounds like Jethro Tull, and you flood the thread with 20 Bandcamp videos non related with Jethro Tull, you make the guy lose time and hate Bandcamp, harming the musicians..

It's boring, you're destroying the chances of this musicians because we transport the dislike we feel for your spamming to this young kids.

You are doing more harm than good, I don't ever read the Bandcamp thread, don't care for it, if there was a button to block, I would had blocked the words Bandcamp and Svetonio

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - September 07 2015 at 13:21

Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:17
Everyone who disagrees with Svetonio Monopod or his sockpuppet, and anyone who complains about his modus operandi of carpet bombing every conceivable thread with his "recommendations" is a sworn enemy of the young and independent artists who are releasing their stuff at Bandcamp...

What?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:19

Yes, but in the forest of Gornje Obrinje

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - September 07 2015 at 13:22

Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:22

(...)

A guy asks for  a  band that sounds like Jethro Tull, and you flood the thread with 20 Bandcamp videos non related with Jethro Tull, you make the guy lose time and hate Bandcamp, harming the musicians.. (...)

Are you drunk?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:26

(...)

A guy asks for  a  band that sounds like Jethro Tull, and you flood the thread with 20 Bandcamp videos non related with Jethro Tull, you make the guy lose time and hate Bandcamp, harming the musicians.. (...)

Are you drunk?

Never drink, nor smoke.

But read your replies to posts from people asking recommendations...All are from Bandcamp

BTW: Jethro Tull was only an example, change the name for any band youy want

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - September 07 2015 at 13:27

Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:26

(...)

Are you drunk?
Don't be so bloody rude, just who the hell do you think you are? Angry 

And stop being obtuse, practically everyone except you knows he means videos of Bandcamp artists.
What?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:29
^No ill will towards Svet, I believe he may thrive on it. Just a nice walk in a nice forest. Reflect on what makes a person crave negative attention.

Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:31

And you to walk in the forest in North Albania. Don't forget to put your forum's police badge somewhere to be visible.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:32

And you to walk in the forest in North Albania. Don't forget to put your forum's police badge somewhere to be visible.

I live in Perú, very far from Albania, but you are near Gornje Obrinje...Maybe we are lucky

Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:38

I live in Perú, very far from Albania, but you are near Gornje Obrinje...Maybe we are lucky

One day if you gonna to visit Balkan, don't miss to meet the beautiful people in North Albania, and maybe to buy yourself a new, Serbian ears as a souvenire...
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:39

^No ill will towards Svet, I believe he may thrive on it. Just a nice walk in a nice forest. Reflect on what makes a person crave negative attention.

Except that doesn't actually change anything. When you return from gathering wild garlic, chestnuts or truffles or whatever, nothing has changed apart from now having the ingredients for a nice bowl of soup.
What?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:42

One day if you gonna to visit Balkan, don't miss to meet the beautiful people in North Albania, and maybe to buy yourself a new, Serbian ears as a souvenire...

Don't worry, I won't visit any region remotely close to your location.

Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:51
Theft of Serbian ears by Albanians would explain all of the video's on this page.
What?
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 13:54
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Theft of Serbian ears by Albanians would explain all of the video's on this page.

Yes, Albanian pirates sell them for a dollar each. Hence the term "buccaneer".

And a drum roll cues off-stage.

Hey! I'm here till Tuesday. Try the veal.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>