Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

God's Major Mistakes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God's Major Mistakes
    Posted: March 26 2022 at 06:43
Apart from creating Mankind, of course... But did we ever see him back after his first work week? If he's still watching, he must be hilarious of the mess we make of it. He could have been member of the Monty Python team, I guess...

Anyway, my first take:
- The Pigeon.
The most clumsy of birds. It used to be a good messenger, but I guess the Internet put him out of work, mostly, after the stiff competition the Post Office tried to put up... So, what is he still doing here? (I concede, if well prepared, it can taste jolly good)

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Archisorcerus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 06:55
All the major key mistakes belong to God,

whilst,

All the minor key mistakes belong to Lucifer.

And,

All the major and minor keys in classical suites belong to the suitkees. 

If God and Lucifer make mistakes here, they surely must offend the almighty suitkees.

Cool

Edited by Archisorcerus - March 26 2022 at 07:09
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 07:26
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

Apart from creating Mankind, of course... But did we ever see him back after his first work week? If he's still watching, he must be hilarious of the mess we make of it. He could have been member of the Monty Python team, I guess...

Anyway, my first take:
- The Pigeon.
The most clumsy of birds. It used to be a good messenger, but I guess the Internet put him out of work, mostly, after the stiff competition the Post Office tried to put up... So, what is he still doing here? (I concede, if well prepared, it can taste jolly good)

I would argue that the pigeon's purpose has changed since the good old messenger days. Now the pigeon serves the purpose of pooping on the cars of people obsessed with cleaning cars to allow them to realize that there are more important things in life to be concerned about than a shiny car. Whether this works remains to be seen. If the pigeon fails, cows will develop wings and the poop will really be falling from the skies.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 07:29
^^ LOL 

Well, maybe someday we should have a major lunch to talk over all those minor things, but I don't think I have much responsibility regarding classical suites... Wink

Edited by suitkees - March 26 2022 at 07:30

Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 07:37
Flies and Mosquitoes. You think the all knowing God would know better. They are the most irritating creatures that destroy a day outside. Even Deet does not deter them.

And more of God's major mistakes was Covid-19 and Putin's invasion of Ukraine. If God can destroy everything but Noah and crew with a flood, it's logical that he could take Putin out. No?

I could go on, there are so many more.
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 07:59
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Flies and Mosquitoes.

Ha! I hesitated to mention the mosquitos already in my first post but decided to save them for later. Here they are already, and I wholeheartedly agree! They're spreading diseases and give you itchy bumps, for what? If they could be remote controlled to attack the Russian army they could be of some use, but I think biotechnology is not that far, yet.

Agree on the flies, too, but sometimes they are useful to detect a turd on the road before you step on it...

So, my second mention...
-Football (soccer, in some places). What's the use of kicking a ball into a net and then putting it in the middle of the field afterwards?

Edited by suitkees - March 26 2022 at 08:01

rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 08:02
The prog answer: Allowing Genesis to continue after Peter Gabriel left.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 08:19

Agree on the flies, too, but sometimes they are useful to detect a turd on the road before you step on it...
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 09:31
Could have saved plenty keystrokes by just typing 'creating freewill' as not sure the cosmic architect/demolition deity can be blamed for all of these:
1. Parasites that live in your colon
2. Wedding Planners
3. Parisians
4. Real Estate Agents see 1.
5. Gap Year Students
6. Italy
7. Line dancing
8. the skin that forms on warm milk
9. the English
10. the wet sponge at the bottom of a trifle
11. Giving hippies sperm that works
12. Katie Hopkins see 9
13. Dressage see 7
14. Kamala Harris
15. Rolf Harris (no relation but not for want of trying)
16. Israel
17. Manchester United
18. Tin pot mystics see 11

Edited by ExittheLemming - March 26 2022 at 18:11
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 10:37
Originally posted by ExittheLemming ExittheLemming wrote:

Could have saved plenty keystrokes by just typing 'creating freewill' as not sure the cosmic architect/demolition deity can be blamed for all of these:
[EDIT]

I was about to post the exact same thing. Just think, right now we could all be running around a tropical paradise completely naked. Thumbs Up
Way to go god !

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 11:17
Originally posted by JD JD wrote:

Just think, right now we could all be running around a tropical paradise completely naked.
No offense JD, but I'd rather not see you, or any other man's naked ass running around.
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 15:49
Too Late !
Hahahahahaha. LOL

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Mirakaze View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Eclectic Prog & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirakaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 16:25
- Wisdom teeth
- Food and oxygen going in through the same entrance
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 17:12
Maybe perceived mistakes have been created for a reason that we can't grasp as mere mortals. Darkness cannot exist without light. Perfection cannot exist without flaws. The duality of it all is freekin trippy AF.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 17:55
^ Deep musings daddio but you know this is 'Just for Fun' right? Ermm
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2022 at 18:24
Originally posted by ExittheLemming ExittheLemming wrote:

^ Deep musings daddio but you know this is 'Just for Fun' right? Ermm

Yep. Ok. Mistakes are god's greatest mistake then LOL

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2022 at 02:15

Anyway, my first take:
- The Pigeon.

I suspect your true name is Oolon Colluphid, fictional author of "Where God Went Wrong", "Some More of God's Greatest Mistakes", "Who is this God Person Anyway?" and "Well, That About Wraps It Up For God" in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series by Douglas Adams.

Edited by BaldFriede - March 27 2022 at 02:21

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2022 at 04:11
- Morons
Another example of his wicked humor. I think that after his first work week he was already annoyed with what he created so he put some morons on this earth to have a laugh. Especially these last years they seem to spread like the omicron variant of that current virus. They exaggerate a bit now, don't they?

chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2022 at 07:59
Testicles on the outside.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2023 at 15:12
That fifth dentist that won't recommend anything.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
 Post Reply Post Reply