Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kill Tim's Grass - Heavy Prog or possibly Symph.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKill Tim's Grass - Heavy Prog or possibly Symph.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kill Tim's Grass - Heavy Prog or possibly Symph.
    Posted: February 14 2008 at 13:25
I was on the Prog Day website and came across the band Kill Tim's Grass, and was thinking that there might be a spot for them here on PA.  I think that they might be a good fit in heavy prog, but possibly, symphonic prog.  From what I can tell they were to release a debut album, Lizard Ignition, in the summer of 2007.  Their MySpace page links to www.SprawlingProductions.com but I can't find anything about them on there

Edit:  They appear to be an offshoot of the band St. Elmo's Fire, which is listed here on PA as Heavy Prog.  It appears that a couple of the band members may play in both bands.

I will try and confirm that an actual album was released.  It is possible that this might need to be moved to unsigned bands.  I'm not sure yet.

Edited by rushfan4 - February 14 2008 at 13:34
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 14:52

Paul Kollar informed me that due to serious illness in the drummer's family the release of Lizard Ignition has been delayed until most likely the summer of '08. 

Here is a link to an additional song that was not included on their MySpace page.

www.audiostreet.net/killtimsgrass

rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 10:17
And since this one is related to Brain Forest and Vasil Zook, and I mentioned them to Logan and HT, I'll help make it easier for them to find it by bringing it to the forefront of the suggest new bands forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply