Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPied Piper (Argentina) for Crossover Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pied Piper (Argentina) for Crossover Prog
    Posted: July 02 2014 at 00:28

"Banda de nombre raro, oriundo de Monte Grande, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina, Pied Piper es una banda de rock argentino y no solamente por nacionalidad, sino por estilo, con un rock casi acústico sin llegar a ser un folk-rock (eléctrico por momentos, claro) y bastante pop en algunas canciones, pero que mayormente se asemeja a varias cosas clásicas del rock argentino, mucho de Sui Generis y La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros, principalmente, con ese hacercamiento a la sensibilidad del rock progresivo italiano.
Con unas muy lindas melodías, y con algunas secciones instrumentales del carajo. Una lírica muy poética adorna canciones que tienen sentido de por sí, acompañado por una voz que no desentona con la música. La verdad, no engo mucho para decirles, no hay referencias de ellos por ningun lado, pero aquí están, aquí los tenemos, los pueden disfrutar aunque no podrán tener su disco sin pagarlo. Al menos los pueden escuchar y disfrutar desde Bandcamp si deciden no invertir dinero en su disco, que según mi punto de vista, vale mucho la pena, me ha resultado muy agradable, de mucha calidad, bien armado, bien compuesto y con mucho sentimiento. Un álbum hecho con cariño, y se nota. Quizás lo hicieron con dos mangos, pero no importa, el resultado vale por 100.

Y no quiero continuar con halagos excesivos porque después dicen que para mí todo lo que presento en este espacio es buenísimo. Y bueno, digamos que todo no, pero sí el 95%. Yo no tengo la culpa de la calidad de los demás!
La verdad, los insto a que conozcan a este gran grupo de Monte Grande que ha lanzado un gran disco, un trabajo con muy buen gusto, y que me encantaría poder hacerme con un disco físico, más con el arte que parece tener.
Para mencionar al margen, el guitarrista me hizo acordar por momentos al estilo de Skay, pero si tuviese que encasillar el disco, lo pondría al lado de los discos del rock progresivo italiano clásico, sin dudarlo.

Y no tengo mucho dato de ellos, de los músicos, así que si quieren pueden conectarse conmigo (si quieren dejen un mensaje) para ampliar la información que podemos presentarles a nuestros amigos cabezones que nos leen.
Señpres, mi recomendación es que no lo dejen pasar, conózcanlos! un álbum exquisito que alguna vez quisiera tener en mis manos y escucharlo en mi equipo de música. Muy recomendado. http://cabezademoog.blogspot.com/2014/06/pied-piper-pied-piper-2014.html

Side weird name, a native of Monte Grande, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina, Pied Piper is an Argentine rockband, not just by nationality, but by style, with an almost acoustic rock without becoming a folk-rock (electric at times, of course) and enough pop in some songs, but mostly resembles several classic things Argentine rock, and lots ofSui Generis the Birds Making Machine mainly hacercamiento with that of the sensitivity of Italian progressive rock.
With some very nice tunes and instrumental sections with some sh*t. A very brilliant poetic lyrical songs that havemeaning in themselves, accompanied by a voice that is in tune with the music. Not really much to tell engonoreferences to them anywhere, but here they arehere they areall can enjoy but may not have your disk without pay.At least can listen to and enjoy from Bandcamp if you decide not to invest money in your drive, which in my view, well worthI found it very nice, high quality, well-armedwell composed and with great feelingAn album made ​​with love,and it shows. Maybe they did with two handles, but no matter, the result is worth 100.

And I want to continue with excessive praise because people say that to me all that I present in this space is great.Well, do not say everything, but 95%. It's not my fault the quality of the other
The truth, I urge you to meet this great group of Monte Grande has released a great album, a job with great taste,and I'd love to get my hands on a physical disk, more with art that seems to have
To mention the sidelines, guitarist reminded me at times Skay style, but if I had to classify the disk, put off the discsof classic Italian progressive rock, without hesitation. 

And they have a lot of data, musicians, so if you want you can connect with me (if you want to leave a message) to expand the information that we can introduce to our friends cabezones that we read
Señpres, my recommendation is to let it not happen, conózcanlosexquisite album ever wanted to get my hands on my computer and listen to musicHighly recommended.
(Google translated)

released 30 April 2014 

Díaz Federico: Vocals/Guitars 
Meilán Gastón: Bass 
Procopio Darío: Drums 
Tejada Marcos: Guitars 

• Pied Piper CD

Comes in a nice case, with artwork by Maca Rodriguez & Lean Procopio. Includes a book with lyrics.

Includes immediate download of 9-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. 

Edited by Svetonio - July 02 2014 at 00:31
kev rowland View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2015 at 02:05
Added to the Crossover charts
All five volumes of The Progressive Underground now available
https://www.amazon.com/Kev-Rowland/e/B07RJVRB2X
Evolver View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator