Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 493>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 21:33
^ Fair comment. There's not a great deal of info on this recording generally but (I think) the album was recorded in Dec '77 but as you state, there is no prevailing consensus when it was actually released.
PrimeReviewsMusic View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 00:59
I noticed that YES Release, Release reviews (progarchives.com) is already present on YES Don't Kill The Whale reviews (progarchives.com) under the UK version however the order is just swapped. Do you think it should still be kept?
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 06:48
^ I think we should keep both, as they are slightly different releases. (release release...LOL anyway...)

But I updated http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=14329 with track times and corrected a funny typo: Abelene instead of Abilene! Well, it's more funny in French: Abelene sounds somewhat like "baleine", and it means whale... Wink
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 15:32
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=11170
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=64727

Jens Lueck not 
Jens Dueck

from his website  https://singlecelledorganism.com
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 15:43
^ Thanks, Mayer, done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 22:49
YES Tormato reviews (progarchives.com)

The song Don't Kill The Whale is listed as 4:56 but it should be 3:56 instead.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 04:49
^ Thanks, done.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 19:21
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53364 - Wrong band line-up.

Kim Seviour and Rob Cottingham left the band towards the end of 2015, and Polish vocalist Aggie Figurska took over from Kim. The keyboard player for the 2016 'Lights From The Sky' EP was Liam Holmes.

No info on discogs to confirm the line-up for the EP, so this will have to do: https://www.loudersound.com/news/touchstone-to-release-lights-from-the-sky-ep.

The band's old website now just gives a 404 error, but the archive of the announcement regarding the new line-up can be viewed as further confirmation

So,

Aggie Figurska / vocals
Liam Holmes / keyboards
- Adam Hodgson / guitar
- Paul Moorghen / bass, backing vocals
- Henry Morgan / drums

As previously mentioned, the official website link we have for the band is now a dead link, but as far as I know there is still hope that they may one day return with new material, so their facebook page is probably the best place to keep up with any fresh news.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 19:44
^ Thanks David for all this work.

Album info is now updated, but Eugene will have to change the website link on the artist page.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 20:11
^ No worries Julien.

There is another Touchstone EP that needs updating (or maybe a separate entry created, since the 2009 reissue was an 'enhanced' version): http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=25819.

and

The three extra tracks on the enhanced version were recorded during their performance at the Rites Of Spring Festival in May 2009, and Kim Seviour had joined the band on vocals by then.

I have the enhanced EP, and the approximate times for the extra live tracks (including some faded applause at the end of the album) are:

5. Original Sin (Live) (6:00)
6. Dignity (Live) (5:25)
7. Mad World (Live) (6:08)

Times of the other four tracks are as before.

Total time for the enhanced EP is thus 37:53 (as per the Background Magazine review).
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 20:25
^ Thanks David, done.
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 09:31
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=72409

I made a mistake, it should be under Live not Studio, sorry
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 10:19
^ No problem Mayer, fixed!
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 14:25
When looking at the single ANDERSON - BRUFORD - WAKEMAN - HOWE I'm Alive reviews (progarchives.com) I noticed that most versions that were made do not contain the Birthright (Live Version) track. You can see this by looking through the various versions of this single on Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - I'm Alive | Releases | Discogs. Maybe a citation could be made notifying the listener of this? Thanks!
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 15:04
^ It was already mentioned in Release information ("Track number three is not found on the 7" version of the single.") but I made it clearer. Thanks!
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 15:44
I found a better quality image of the ANDERSON - BRUFORD - WAKEMAN - HOWE Brother Of Mine reviews (progarchives.com) since the one present isn't the greatest. It can be found on Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Brother Of Mine (1989, Vinyl) | Discogs. Cheers!
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 17:06
^ Thanks, done.
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 17:17
Similar to another post I made today, I noticed that Vultures In The City does not appear on most versions of the single. Therefore, I believe a citation notifying the listener of this would be a good idea. 

Progarchives Single - ANDERSON - BRUFORD - WAKEMAN - HOWE Brother of Mine (2) reviews (progarchives.com) (Single image quality is somewhat low here which seems to be a common attribute of most of the singles that were uploaded to ABWH)

projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 17:39
^ Thanks. Weird case, really. Some editions don't have "Themes", others don't have "Vultures", so I tried to clarify... hoping you'll be satisfied. (And cover art updated!)

Edited by projeKct - April 14 2021 at 17:39
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeReviewsMusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2021 at 22:06
The 7" versions of the Order of the Universe single do not contain the long edit. I believe a citation could be put in notifying this. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 493>