Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 491>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2015 at 04:58
I do it manually as well, first the seconds, then the minutes, and I've gotten used to doing it that way, and it doesn't take me that much time, but I'm lazy Tongue, so I'd sure be interested in a program that would make it even easier to do.
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2015 at 05:28
^Ok if it saves you the nerves then try it out, you can be the bug tester as well. Here's the link for anyone interested: link

Here's the gist of it: the program goes through any text you paste and save in the input.txt file, searches for colons and then checks if around that colon are numbers in format of x:yy or xx:yy and adds them up and gives you the total time once it goes through all of the text. At the moment, that's the only place where the colons should be in the text so if there are some weird post rock songs with  names like ::34:gdg:34 the result is gonna be gibberish. Other than that it should work fine and I'll fix up cases like the mentioned one eventually. Works fine if you're copying tracklists of bandcamp, discogs and so on as far as I know.

Edited by historian9 - February 05 2015 at 05:56
Glimpse View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimpse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2015 at 08:41
The Fish live release, "There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears, He's Fish", is a bootleg release: Refrence.

The Fish release, "Acoustic Session", is listed as a studio release, while it is actually a live acoustic recording. On another note, the remaster of this album, "Acoustic Sessions (Remaster)", is listed as a separate release. A merge of the two releases would probably be best.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2015 at 23:10
^ Thanks, I'll report "There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears, He's Fish" to admins.

Moved "Acoustic Session" to live. 
I think it's OK to have 2CD set "Acoustic Sessions" as a separate release because it contains records of 2 concerts. And I've deleted "remaster" from the title because nothing shows that it was remastered: http://www.discogs.com/Fish-Acoustic-Sessions/release/1290503.  
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2015 at 23:16
Originally posted by historian9 historian9 wrote:

^Ok if it saves you the nerves then try it out, you can be the bug tester as well. Here's the link for anyone interested: link

Thanks, it's perfect! Thumbs Up
The Bearded Bard View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 05:07
Originally posted by historian9 historian9 wrote:

Here's the gist of it: the program goes through any text you paste and save in the input.txt file, searches for colons and then checks if around that colon are numbers in format of x:yy or xx:yy and adds them up and gives you the total time once it goes through all of the text. At the moment, that's the only place where the colons should be in the text so if there are some weird post rock songs with  names like ::34:gdg:34 the result is gonna be gibberish. Other than that it should work fine and I'll fix up cases like the mentioned one eventually. Works fine if you're copying tracklists of bandcamp, discogs and so on as far as I know.
Thanks, will try it out when I get the chance.

Edited by The Bearded Bard - February 06 2015 at 05:08
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 10:53
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=47026

- Jeff "JCK" Klemm / guitar, vocals
- Greg Meisenberg / drums
Mario Tonathy / bass
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 12:13
^ Are you sure Tonathy played on the album? Looks to me like he joined after it was recorded.

From the band's page at their label's site: "Guitarist, singer, and songwriter, Jeff Klemm (ex-Via Lotus), and drummer Greg Meisenberg (A f**king Elephant), have recently wrapped-up recording MAID MYRIAD’s first full-length album, With Haste On Its Breath."

"While MAID MYRIAD has been comprised of Jeff Klemm and Greg Meisenberg, the duo is now joined by bassist Mario Tonathy, whom the band toured with heavily throughout 2013. With Tonathy now a full-time member of the band, MAID MYRIAD will take back to the streets, promoting the new album across the US throughout the latter half of 2014 and beyond."

Edited by The Bearded Bard - February 08 2015 at 12:41
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 13:18
^^ I've found only this (http://maidmyriad.bandcamp.com/): 
1. "Drums on “Skye’s Eye View” and “Forget You (And I Will)” performed by Kevin Klemm" - added him to the album info.
2. "Special thanks to Mario Tonathy, Kevin Klemm, Zach Nagi-Schehl, Gavin Cushman, Jake Porter, and Alex Popovici for their creative contributions" - still not clear whether he played on the album.

mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 14:07
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=6776

1. Virtual Images (12:33)
i) Empty Chambers (3:40)
ii) Beyond Terms of Humanity (3:17)
iii) Out of Control (5:36)
2. Bitter Tears (3:02)
3. Sand In Your Eyes (8:36)
i) Perception (4:16)
ii) Reflected (4:20)
iii) The Silhouette of You (5:17)
4. Whispering Voices (5:13)
5. Locked Inside (8:29)
i) Misguided Lights (2:55)
ii) Question Within The Answer (5:34)
6. Point of No Return (7:13)
7. Breaking The Chain (5:17)

Total Time  55:40
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 17:16
^ Done, thanks.
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2015 at 10:18
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=48236

1. Travelling Man (7:50)
2. Different Skies (33:30)
i Snowflake
ii Throne of Polaris
iii The Tempest
iv Super Sonic Shock
v Ancient Light
vi S.A.D.
vii Every Day the Orbit
viii Magnetic North
ix Every Day the Orbit (Reprise)
x Flood
xi Endless Echo
3. Wasps (9:31)

Total Time: 50:51
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 09:48
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=46469

The date was changed from 2014 to 2015

LabelProgressive Promotion Records
Format: CD
Release date: March 13, 2015
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 10:56
^^ Thanks, both done.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 12:10
Not an error as such, but the bio of Werwolf (Werewolf) needs updating to reflect the fact that the band has reformed (since 2010 to be precise) and released a second album called 'Mystic Land' in October 2014 as Werewolf Art rock. More info about the new phase in the band's history can be found at http://www.werewolf-artrock.de/Bandgeschichte/bandgeschichte.html. I added the new album to the existing Werwolf (Werewolf) page. Hope this is ok. Embarrassed

Edit: I posted this here rather than in Biographies Needing Attention in case my adding of the new album - with an alteration to the band name having occured since the last one - to the existing artist page was wrong.

Edited by yam yam - February 10 2015 at 12:20
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 15:09
^ I've added some words in the end of the bio (http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=1541):
"2015 updates:
The band split and reunited in 2010 with the original founder Peter Besting, the original guitarist Gerd Heuel and new musicians. The name was changed to WEREWOLF ART ROCK and the album "Mystic Land" was published in October 2014."

Added the band's photo and the link to website as well. 

Please let me know if something's not quite right.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 15:17
^ Yeah - looks good to me! Approve That'll do nicely thanks! Thumbs Up
Per Kohler View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Per Kohler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2015 at 08:44
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=48275

Songs / Tracks Listing:

3. Conserto   Correct is "Concerto"
Per Köhler
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2015 at 10:28
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=47487

1. The Call (10:12)
2. The Grand Experiment (5:27)
3. Waterfall (6:31)
4. Agenda (3:45)
5. Alive Again (26:44)

Total Time 52:59

CD2 – Bonus Disc:
1. New Jerusalem (Freedom Is Coming)
2. Doomsday Destiny
3. MacArthur Park
4. The Creation (Live from Morsefest)
5. Reunion (Live from Morsefest)

Total Time 52:51
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2015 at 10:41
^^ Thanks, Per and Mayer, done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 491>