Mystery - The World Is A Game CD (album) cover

THE WORLD IS A GAME

Mystery

javajeff
4 stars I bought Delusion Rain and enjoyed it so much that I bought this one too. Mystery has been on my radar for a while, and I finally took the plunge. While I will work backwards through their catalog, I can say that this is just a perfect a Progressive Rock album. It comes with soaring guitars, stellar vocals, and amazing musicianship throughout. If you don't already own this, pick it up. I am sorry I did not get it sooner. Every track is excellent in The World is a Game, but the album ends with the incredible Another Day, almost 20 minutes of pure progressive bliss. This is a masterpiece of progressive rock that I will enjoy for years to come.
javajeff | 4/5 |