Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here CD (album) cover

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

asimplemistake
5 stars PINK FLOYD's Wish You Were Here is one of those albums that I consider to be almost completely perfect, a true masterpiece. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" is the best intro/outro to an album I have ever heard, and every track on the album is creative and musical.

Although Dark Side of the Moon is considered their most popular piece (that is my observation at least), I personally enjoy Wish You Were Here more. That is not to say DSotM is by any means a poor album, I just prefer Wish You Were Here. Wish You Were Here has everything from beautiful ambiances to some rocking pieces. I feel as though there is a song for any mood, and any person. With that in mind, this album truly deserves 5 stars, because it is a masterpiece.

asimplemistake | 5/5 |