Ozric Tentacles - Jurassic Shift CD (album) cover

JURASSIC SHIFT

Ozric Tentacles

Psychedelic/Space Rock

asimplemistake
2 stars I remember buying this album because it was their highest rated album on Prog Archives, and also because I loved the sample of Feng Shui here. After having it for a while, I realize that OZRIC TENTACLES are only good to have for individual tracks. This album isn't really a full album experience, but instead some songs put together with similar sounds and musicians. There are a few tracks here that I just hate, but there are some really good ones that are worth singling out. If you get this album, get it for Sunhair, Feng Shui, and Jurassic Shift. The rest could be easily forgotten. Although this seems contradictory, I still highly recommend the album for the previously listed songs.
asimplemistake | 2/5 |