Uriah Heep - Demons And Wizards CD (album) cover

DEMONS AND WIZARDS

Uriah Heep

javajeff
5 stars FIrst off, I rated this as 5 stars in 2013 because it is an amazing album. Also, my favorite track from Uriah Heep is Why, and that is a bonus track to give you an idea of the quality of songs on this album. The bass playing on that track is excellent along with the layers of keyboards. Fast Forward to 2018, and I finally picked up the 2017 remasters version. I am blown away by the sound quality. Some of Heep's best songs have never sounded better. This is a classic album that belongs in every collection from classic rock to hard rock and progressive rock.
javajeff | 5/5 |