BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car album cover

rock music collection

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1975

1. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
2. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2375 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car Music

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody & I'm in love with my car. 7" Single VINYL USD $12.12 [0 bids]
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" Vinyl Single EMI 2375 VG+ USD $2.41 [0 bids]
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $49.90 Buy It Now 2 days
7 record QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car DEMO EMI2375 USD $157.70 [0 bids]
Queen ?- Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car, 7" Single Limited Colored USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 UK 7" USD $19.90 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN~Bohemian Rhapsody & I'm In Love With My Car 45~ELEKTRA~Freddie Mercury USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 1975 E-45297 plays NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car (7" vinyl Elektra Australian) USD $12.13 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR, RECORD STORE DAY COLORED 7" USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" Mint- 45 Elektra Cananda USD $40.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $79.90 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" Vinyl Single EMI 2375 VG+ USD $10.91 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in love with my car / You're my best friend - 3" USD $42.46 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR, RECORD STORE DAY COLOURED 7" USD $40.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY I'm In Love With My Car 7" Vinyl NEW Sealed 2019 RSD USD $41.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody c/w I'm In Love With My Car 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Bohemian Rhapsody & I'm In Love With My Car / 1975 US 45 USD $18.19 Buy It Now 21 days
2019 RSD Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" RECORD STORE DAY USD $85.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car [12" VINYL] Queen USD $58.83 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody c/w I'm In Love With My Car JAPAN 7" P-1430E w/PS FreeSH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 4 prong centre A2 / B1 press USD $15.76 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 7" VINYL Single EMI USD $5.45 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(69%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(17%)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars It is really hard to rate this single release from 1975 by Queen. They had many songs over the years but no doubt their most famous is "Bohemian RHapsody". It is a classic among rock and roll music and still is fun to hear. Wayne's World!! 5 stars without a doubt. I was never a huge fan of much els ... (read more)

Report this review (#749389) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car"