MACARTHUR

- Ben MacArthur / vocals, guitars
- Bill Hefflefinger / guitars, keyboards, programming
- Donald Stockford / bass
- Jeff Bauer / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

Buy MACARTHUR MacArthur Music

MacarthurMacarthur
Out-Sider 2016
$15.98

More places to buy MACARTHUR music online Buy MACARTHUR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MACARTHUR MacArthur ratings distribution

MACARTHUR MacArthur reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I really didn't know what to expect from this: never heard of MacArthur in all my puff. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement indeed! I like to think that I have pretty wide-ranging taste in music, but I always return to prog eventually. Especially prog with an 'edge', ... (read more)

Report this review (#2036172) | Posted by marwood | Monday, September 17, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MACARTHUR "MacArthur"