WORLDS

RIO/Avant-Prog

Ebu Gogo Worlds album cover

Buy EBU GOGO Music
Studio Album, released in 2007

1. Torch Of The Olympiad (1:24)
2. Mantresses (2:48)
3. DsurfNA (1:59)
4. Neo-Uranium Mattress (2:22)
5. Waterworld 1 (5:09)
6. H.U.G.S. (3:02)
7. Training Montage (1:21)
8. Late Due To Sweatpants Boner (2:45)
9. Neo-Plutonium Headress (2:30)
10. Twenty-Seventween (2:20)
11. Son Of The Rancher Of Neverland (4:20)
12. British Knights In Miami (2:14)
13. Marchinial Bahls (3:20)
14. Camera Jenkins (2:07)
15. Pomp-Adorned (0:58)
16. Waterworld 2 (1:59)
17. Waterworld 3 (1:54)
18. Waterworld 4 (2:53)
19. Take Your Clothes Off (Now Put Them Back On) (3:39)
20. Aussie Chips (9:03)

- Justin Abene / bass
- Gavin Castleton / synthesizer, rhodes piano
- Brendan Bell-Leonard / drums, drum kit

Self-released upon CDBaby and so on (2007)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

Buy EBU GOGO Worlds Music

WorldsWorlds
CDBY 2008

More places to buy EBU GOGO music online Buy EBU GOGO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

EBU GOGO Worlds ratings distribution

EBU GOGO Worlds reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars [4,5 - 5 stars] Let me start things off by saying that usually I don't have too much interest in albums with large amounts of tracks (say, over than 10). I definitely prefer my music long, and my "ideal" prog album would probably be around 3-5 tracks. It might be so because I feel like many shor ... (read more)

Report this review (#2201234) | Posted by Harold Needle | Thursday, May 9, 2019 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Damn, i had to write this review again because it didn't save itself. But well, i ended up lowering the rating to 4 stars so maybe now i have a different general view of this work. At first i was very very impressed and particularly happy because the compositions sounded, imho, like a completely ne ... (read more)

Report this review (#1547837) | Posted by marcobrusa | Sunday, April 3, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I was turned onto Ebu Gogo through a good friend of mine, who claimed that Worlds is one of his top 5 albums of all time. I didn't even listen to more than 5 songs before I decided to buy it. The music is adventurous, active, and just the right level of intense mixed with beauty to cater to my ... (read more)

Report this review (#1083101) | Posted by Smurph | Thursday, November 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EBU GOGO "Worlds"