LOST AT SEA

Ancient Vision

Ancient Vision Lost at sea album cover

Buy ANCIENT VISION Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Part I - Out of Darkness - Snow Falls Into Winter (16:06)
2. Part II - Looking for Future Dreams - Searching for Gold (7:09)
3. Part II - Looking for Future Dreams - All Dressed Up (6:50)
4. Part III - The World Now - Pirates in the Streets (6:46)
5. Part III - The World Now - Lost at Sea (5:47)
6. Part III - The World Now - King Big Business (5:08)
7. Part III - The World Now - As the World Turns (9:11)
8. Part IV - Into the Greyness & Confusion - Final (6:22)

- Tom May / Keyboards, Guitar
- Barry Spry / Bass
- Joe Allen /guitar
- Rob Leythem / drums
- Russ Gross /guitar
- Tom Hook /vocals

Musea FGBG 4776

Thanks to macheaccade for the addition
and to rushfan4 for the last updates

Buy ANCIENT VISION Lost at sea Music

Lost at SeaLost at Sea
Musea Records France 2008
$11.17

More places to buy ANCIENT VISION music online Buy ANCIENT VISION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ANCIENT VISION Lost at sea ratings distribution

ANCIENT VISION Lost at sea reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Better than expected. Beyond any imagination what I can expect, I started listening this album. I was welcomed by warm and pleasant sound that really helped to improve state of my mind. Indeed, this record is not only accessible, but also full of interesting ideas. It's one of the most important things for me, "to be interesting". This record is, mostly because vast offering of ideas, patterns used and mild melodicity. Even there's electric guitar from time to time, it's nothing big and overall feeling from it is that it's rather calm album. That's good, I can take that, as long as it's not empty shell without life. It is fortunately not. And I always fall for pirates. First Beardfish, now Ancient Vision.

4(-), not legendary classic, more like unknown perfect gem, but worth of its rating.

EDIT: After some time, it's not so interesting. Even as relaxing prog it's more than appropriate, you will have to either overcome (worse case), or enjoy calm/silent parts and find inner structure/harmony of this song.

Post a review of ANCIENT VISION "Lost at sea"