WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - 12" P/S SINGLE - NEW / SEALED USD $24.25 Buy It Now
QUEEN remix CD single WE WILL ROCK YOU we are the CHAMPIONS by RICK RUBIN USD $24.98 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" Ltd RSD Black Friday New USD $36.38 Buy It Now 14h 42m
QUEEN 45 We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 1977 OZ Elektra Label USD $10.17 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions, Queen, Acceptable Single USD $8.94 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW Black Friday RSD 2017 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - We are the Champions / We will rock you - RARE GUATEMALA PRESS 45 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN "We Are the Champions" single 45 vinyl record "We Will Rock You" USD $2.80 [0 bids]
USD $5.50 Buy It Now
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 W/PS ELEKTRA 1977 FREDDIE MERCURY USD $9.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions CD ep Rick Rubin Hollywood Basic USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You RSD 12" NEW VINYL Virgin USD $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We are the Champions/We will rock you 45rpm USD $1.50 [0 bids]
USD $2.50 Buy It Now
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM USD $2.70 [0 bids]
Queen We are the Champions We will rock you USD $1.82 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 Single EMI 2708 Nr Mint USD $7.28 [0 bids]
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl No Scratches 1977 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI, We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You-Fat Bottomed Girls-JAPAN- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We are the champions / We will rock You. RSD 2017 USD $37.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - We Are The Champions /We Will Rock You EX- USD $1.82 [0 bids]
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions CD Single Remix Rick Rubin Flea USD $3.49 [0 bids]
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 12" RSD - Queen Freddie Mercury USD $30.27 Buy It Now 7 days
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... Queen FRA CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $15.15 Buy It Now 7 days
*<* QUEEN 1977 "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU" UNPLAYED MINT 45/PIC SLV! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 EMI 2078 USD $6.05 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Are The Champions We Will Rock You 45 7" NM US RARE Rock 1977 Elektra USD $18.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions+We Will Rock You~Picture Sleeve & 45~ELEKTRA #E-45441 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You 45~ELEKTRA #E45441~Freddie Mercury USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 RPM Record Picture Sleeve 1977 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN-WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You CD single 1992 US Pressing OOP USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
7" QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 Rare Hungarian Press P/S USD $24.20 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen **We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You **BRAND NEW RECORD LP VINYL USD $16.38 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen, We Are The Champions/ We Will Rock You RARE misprint 7" vinyl USD $24.26 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen we are the champions & we will rock you e-45441-a Electra records USD $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen News Of The World UK EMI '77 1st We Will Rock You We Are The Champions EX+ USD $165.00 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 7" Elektra E45441 US 1977 VG++ BX 2 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 10 days
<7 inch>QUEEN "We are the champions / We will rock you" 1977 JAPAN USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Chilean Vinyl Single 7" USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits 1992 CD We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Killer Queen USD $19.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are the Champions Electra 45441 Vinyl 45 Record USD $25.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen | We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen USD $8.93 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 1977 PICTURE SLEEVE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN.WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU.UK ORIG "1977" 7" USD $6.01 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN.WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.ITALIAN 7" SINGLE.EX/EX. USD $14.55 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen 'We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions' Remix CD w/ Booklet USD $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions Promo by Queen Rare New HTF 5 Tracks USD $12.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Rare We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Rick Rubin Remix Promo 12" - NM USD $39.95 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN ~ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU ~ 1977 UK EMI ~ ORIG ~ EX USD $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - VERY RARE! JAPAN 45' PS USD $30.92 Buy It Now 15 days
CD SINGLE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPION FRANCE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen we are champions will rock you 1977 press advert Full page 28x39 cm poster USD $13.33 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits 1992 CD We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Killer Queen USD $9.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LP QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" single RSD 2017 NEW MT SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen-We Are Champions / We Will Rock You(12inch 180 Gram) VINYL NEW USD $23.07 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN: We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 (PS, butterfly lbl, sl cw, t USD $20.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - We are the Champions /,We Will Rock You Pic Sleeve,1977,Freddie Mercury USD $8.48 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RSD 2017 New Vinyl 12" Single USD $18.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen-We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $218.60 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen-We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $218.26 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 W/PS ELEKTRA 1977 FREDDIE MERCURY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions 1977 45 Elektra 45441 Freddy Mercury USD $11.80 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" EX USD $18.19 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen we will rock you/ we are the champions import cd single USD $12.12 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions [Single] CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $29.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen We Are The Champions Vgc Rock 7" B/w We Will Rock You Mercury USD $4.84 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN / We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You / US 45 / NM USD $22.50 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You RSD limited vinyl 12" NEW/SEALED USD $27.13 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions Live CD Single 1992 4 Tracks USD $8.13 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen-We Are Champions / We Will Rock You(12inch 180 Gram) VINYL NEW USD $25.61 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You EX 7" Single Record EMI 2708 (1) USD $8.74 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You EX 7" Single Record EMI 2708 (3) USD $8.74 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions We Will Rock You 45 E-45441 Vinyl (VG) Tested USD $25.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You 7" Hungarian USD $13.99 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS B/W WE WILL ROCK YOU - OZ ELEKTRA LABEL 45 - 1977 USD $13.56 Buy It Now 24 days
45I QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $8.07 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen **We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You **BRAND NEW RECORD LP VINYL USD $13.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen ?- We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions Mega Rare 12" Promo LP 1977 USA USD $289.99 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" INCH SINGLE VINYL RECORD 45 EX USD $10.91 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Ruined By Rick Rubin CD 1991 USED USD $2.49 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN We are the Champions / We will rock you 12" SINGLE BLACK FRIDAY RSD USD $48.52 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN : We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions SEALED 2003 French 5" CD Single USD $15.71 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $9.71 Buy It Now 25 days
[ROCK/POP]~SEALED 12"~QUEEN~We Are The Champions~We Will Rock You~[RSD 2017]~ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 45 rpm - EMI 2708 + PS USD $7.27 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - Mislabelled 45 rpm - EMI 2708 USD $27.89 Buy It Now 26 days
1983 MINT-EXC+ QUEEN- We Are The Champions/ WE WILL ROCK YOU 45090 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 1977 Elektra Vinyl Record USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 45 rpm record EX Free Ship USD $24.53 Buy It Now 26 days
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN We are the Champions /We Will Rock You p/s Aust press USD $20.34 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU/ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS HOLLYWOOD BASIC ED 5529 1991 PROMO USD $33.79 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You SEALED 2017 Vinyl 12" Single Record USD $30.33 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (45 PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY) EXCELLENT USD $8.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"