PLACE OF MY OWN

- David Sinclair / keyboards, vocals
- Richard Sinclair / vocals, bass, acoustic guitar

Verve VS 1518, UK
January, 1969

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy CARAVAN Place of My Own Music

Place Of My Own:  The Collection /  CaravanPlace Of My Own: The Collection / Caravan
spectrum 2017
$3.76

Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection (NEW CD) USD $6.29 Buy It Now 7h 2m
Caravan-Place of My Own CD NEW USD $11.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Place of My Own: the Collection - Caravan CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping! USD $15.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection NEW CD USD $4.58 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan - Place of My Own: The Collection (2014) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $5.62 Buy It Now 8 days
CARAVAN Place Of My Own -Rare Outtakes BBC 1968-1971 2LP Gong mint DOUBLE VINYL USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
CARAVAN - PLACE OF MY OWN - THE COLLECTION - NEW CD!! USD $7.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Caravan - Place of My Own (The Collection, CD 2014) NEW SEALED USD $4.40 Buy It Now 11 days
Place of My Own: The Collection by Caravan: New USD $11.36 Buy It Now 12 days
Caravan - Place Of My Own The Collection [CD] USD $8.65 Buy It Now 12 days
Caravan-Place of My Own CD NEW USD $9.76 Buy It Now 15 days
Caravan-Place of My Own (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.45 Buy It Now 19 days
Caravan-Place of My Own (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $5.72 Buy It Now 19 days
Caravan Place Of My Own Rare Tracks + Radio Sessions '68 - '71 2 x 12" LP New USD $35.29 Buy It Now 19 days
Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.58 Buy It Now 20 days
Caravan - place of my own CD 15 track best of UK early 1970's prog USD $10.09 Buy It Now 20 days
CARAVAN - PLACE OF MY OWN MEGA RARE 12" PICTURE DISC PROMO SINGLE LP NM USD $254.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Caravan - Place of My Own: The Collection [New CD] UK - Import USD $7.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Caravan - Place of My Own: The Collection [New CD] UK - Import USD $6.75 Buy It Now 22 days
Place Of My Own: The Collection, Caravan, Audio CD, New, FREE & Fast Delivery USD $9.54 Buy It Now 24 days
Caravan - Place of My Own: the Collection - CD - New USD $8.08 Buy It Now 24 days
CARAVAN Place Of My Own: The Collection CD *NEW & SEALED* USD $6.28 Buy It Now 28 days
SEALED NEW CD Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection USD $15.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CARAVAN Place of My Own ratings distribution

CARAVAN Place of My Own reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars 'Place of My Own' is the best song in CARAVAN debut album (1968). That album has its faults, such as hollow production very much of its time, ie. psychedelic movement. The producer wanted to keep the band outside the mixing room, no wonder they were disappointed to the results. Also this song has quite a lot of echo in the sound, but it sort of suits it fine. The song is rather simple and melodic (the chorus is very memorable), and perhaps the closest in the debut to the then-future classic Caravan style. It has deserved a classic status in its naiive charm.

'Ride' is also from the album, a good one, slightly psychedelic, and among those early songs that have remained well known.

Post a review of CARAVAN "Place of My Own"