GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
$13.99
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I II and IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I II and III
Remastered
EMI Import 2001
$55.43
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
$39.95
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records

Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $17.19 Buy It Now
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III.CD. USD $11.03 Buy It Now
Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.64 Buy It Now 1h 51m
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $18.40 Buy It Now 2h 44m
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II & III Box Set Queen Audio CD Discs 3 USD $21.10 Buy It Now 14h 25m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD LIKE NEW FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY USD $35.99 Buy It Now 18h 47m
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD NEW USD $25.33 Buy It Now 19h 4m
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $56.24 Buy It Now 19h 27m
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.56 Buy It Now 20h 15m
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $66.66 Buy It Now 20h 35m
Queen - Greatest Hits - I II & III - 3 CD Box set USD $11.01 [0 bids]
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen .. Greatest Hits I,II & III The Platinum Collection 3CDs .. New Sealed USD $8.56 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $8.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits I & II 2016 Commemorative Edition ##Ta USD $113.58 Buy It Now 1 day
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen Box Set  Audio CD 3 Disc USD $18.17 Buy It Now 1 day
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II & III Box Set Queen Audio CD Discs 3 USD $19.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen LP Record Collection Greatest Hits III 3 Deagostini Japan Freddie Mercury USD $119.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen greatest hits I & II Freddie Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody Brian May innuendo USD $6.99 [1 bids]
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I II domestic disk 95-year limited edition ##Ta USD $87.22 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits Vol 1,2,3 II III - 3 CD Box (2006) USD $11.01 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II & III Box Set Queen Audio CD Discs 3 USD $15.76 Buy It Now 3 days
USED PREOWNED QUEEN GREATEST HITS I ,2 & 3 (I, II ,III) THE PLATINUM 3 CD SET USD $26.04 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits I, Ii Iii - The Platinum Collection (3Cd) By Queen Box Set, Orig USD $48.79 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $30.37 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II & III Collection (Box CD) . NEW . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $28.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II Platinum Collectionby Queen Audio CD Discs 3 Arena Rock USD $26.92 Buy It Now 3 days
#Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, 2002 USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) CD & VHS Box Set -U.K USD $73.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD USD $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III 3 CD Set Excellent Condition USD $17.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III ~ Queen Audio CD USD $6.11 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I & II 2 Disc CD Box Set w/ Booklet 1992 Hollywood Records USD $19.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection [CD] Sent Sameday* USD $17.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I II & III CD (The Platinum Collection) Cat 2061623602 USD $13.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $20.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $14.26 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - FREE UK P&P USD $8.58 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits, Vols. I & II by Queen (CD, Nov-1995, 2 Discs, Hollywood) *NEW* USD $22.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits III CD Promo Advance - Queen Freddie Mercury USD $1.27 [2 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II-1992/1994-USA-HOLLYWOOD REC.HR-62042-2-TWO CD SET-M- USD $25.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN / QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III advancelistening CD "EMI" ##Ta USD $85.05 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $147.01 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $140.84 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $245.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen LP Record Collection #17 Greatest Hits III 3 2LP Vinyl DeAGOSTINI w/Track USD $77.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II UK CD Album Box Set USD $205.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002. USD $22.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $21.14 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - UK CASSETTE TAPE X 2 - GREATEST HITS I & II (BEST OF) USD $30.62 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II CD Album Box Set UK USD $249.67 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection - NEW 3 CD Box Set USD $36.34 Buy It Now 8 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III, Queen, Very Good Box set USD $26.02 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - CD - NEW USD $15.84 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen LP Record Collection No.17 Greatest Hits III 3 2LP Vinyl DeAGOSTINI USD $83.89 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits Iii - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** - RARE USD $62.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (SHM-3CD),2011 Unive USD $215.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen : Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection CD Remastered Album 3 USD $12.83 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - Parlophone - 7243 8 31264 2 2, Parlophone - USD $16.13 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II 2 Disc CD Set Fat Case Hollywood OOP FAST FREE SHIP USD $17.66 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Sealed, Booklet USD $29.43 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I, II & III/The Platinum Collection(3CD) 2011 Remastered New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $14.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) 2002 Hollywood CD EX USD $20.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, Queen, Good USD $11.65 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest Hits I + II Sealed [Latest Pressing] LP Vinyl Record Album 1 + 2 USD $69.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest Hits I + II (in-shrink) [Latest Pressing] LP Vinyl Record Album USD $69.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL. I&II CD LIMITED EDITION #312/5000 USD $650.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Hollywood Records 1992 Queen Greatest Hits I & II 2 CD USD $33.73 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II III Platinum Collection CD . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $38.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III 1999 Korea Cassette Tape Freddie Mercury New Sealed USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III CD From China USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $17.56 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection [CD] USD $34.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III VGC USD $12.24 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN ?- GREATEST HITS I II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3CD SET (NEW/SEALED) USD $20.82 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CASSETTE TAPE USD $18.38 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest hits III - CD album USD $4.89 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $9.90 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection Remastered Album - CD USD $22.04 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits I & II (RARE 25th Anniversary 1998 JAPAN 2CD TOCP-65056-57) USD $129.31 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD Discs 2 ritish Metal Glam Dance Pop USD $22.47 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD British Metal Dance Pop Discs 2 BEST SELLER USD $22.39 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III CD USD $8.78 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - Queen CD F9VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $17.93 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III - Queen CD AVVG The USD $12.43 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $9.83 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $27.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
The Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3 CD NEW USD $52.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $22.71 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $22.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits 1 2 with 34 Songs + Collector Book Gold I II 1995 Edition USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection Three (3) CD Set EX USD $19.95 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 15 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars After the very successful Greatest Hits I and II it was inevitable that there would be a release of what was left and here it is. It should be retitled "Queen: Hits that were not good enough to be released on the first two compilations". In all honesty this is quite a nicely packaged album as far as the artwork and liner notes are concerned but none of these tracks can really measure up to the classics of the first compilations. Queen purists may be interested but there is nothing of major value here on offer apart from a few tracks that are already on many other compilations.

The tracks that measure up are The Show Must Go On with Elton John, and Under Pressure with David Bowie. Undoubtedly they are masterfully executed and will always be remembered by the music community. I am also a massive fan of Princes Of The Universe, the Highlander theme. I absolutely love it for all its pompous bombasity and oversaturated production value.

What we are then left with is a lot of Freddie Mercury solo material, that I honestly cannot get into. Also the other Queen tracks are lesser known and mainly flopped on the charts. There is even a Brian May solo single Driven By You, a decent track with nice lead guitar. Another One Bites The Dust returns but this time with Wyclef Jean. It ends with Thank God It's Christmas, which is as corny as it sounds.

There are a lot of great Queen compilations out there to revel in. Unfortunately this is not one of them. Definitely for collectors or completists only.

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"