GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1

12. Play The Game,
13. Flash,
14. Tie Your Mother Down,
15. We Will Rock You,
16. We Are The Champions.

Disc 2: (6 Extra Tracks)

1. Now I'm Here,
2. Good Old Fashioned Loverboy,
3. Keep Yourself Alive,
4. Liar,
5. Love Of My Life,
6. We Will Rock You (Fast Live Version).

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, harpsichord
- Brian May / guitar, piano, bells, vocals
- Roger Taylor / percussion, vocals, screams
- John Deacon / bass, accoustic guitar

DVD PMI 4929449 (2002)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
The WorksThe Works
Hollywood Records 1994
$10.99

Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 15h 18m
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 [2 Discs] DVD Region ALL USD $16.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen DVD Greatest Video Hits 1 brand new unopened free shipping USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) - SHIP FREE! USD $30.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Video Hits 1 The DVD Collection (DVD, 2002) Mint Discs USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) complete nice USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 The DVD Collection 2 DVD Set Freddie Mercury USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $12.77 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DVD: Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 Freddie Mercury, Queen USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN 2x DVD Lot GREATEST VIDEO HITS AND LIVE 1 & 2 COMPLETE 4-DISC SET Like New USD $99.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Video Hits1 & 2 DVD and Live At Wembly USD $52.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $66.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) DISC IS MINT USD $25.92 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD 5.1 DTS Surround Sound), Super Jewel Box) USD $34.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 (DVD Used Very Good) USD $11.76 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) New USD $79.16 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $18.48 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 NEW DVD USD $18.43 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits Vol. 1 (2-Disc DVD Set) Freddy Mercury - Free US Ship USD $34.95 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 (2002, 2-Disc DVD Set) NEW Rare OOP Freddie Mercury USD $49.50 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN JAPAN PROMO 2 DISC DVD GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 factory sealed !! USD $34.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen Greatest Video Hits Volume 1 And 2 One And Two Complete CIB USD $58.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 (REGION 0 DVD New) USD $12.61 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen, The DVD Collection: Greatest Video Hits 1 [DVD] - CD 5SVG The Fast Free USD $20.68 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set - SHIP FREE!N ( MINT DISCS USD $31.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $13.05 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $13.96 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 [2 Discs] (DVD Used Very Good) USD $14.10 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 [2 Discs] (REGION 0 DVD New) USD $15.15 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits Volume 1 And 2 USD $56.70 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 JAPAN DVD TOBW-3057/58 2002 OBI USD $115.35 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $13.41 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 NEW DVD USD $15.19 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 RARE ORIGINAL 2 X DVD SET! FREDDIE MERCURY USD $33.84 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) DISC IS MINT USD $28.80 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen The DVD Collection Greatest Video Hits 1 Two Disc Set USD $18.00 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 DVD USD $15.29 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN GREATEST VIDEO HITS VOLUME 1 & 2 SEALED MINT RARE OOP BOTH 2 DVDs USD $139.99 Buy It Now 30 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(26%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Another one bites the dust..

This time i came across the prog related artists and i was particularly reading some A Night at the Opera reviews, then i see this DVD which has so far only 2 ratings but zero reviews, so i am giving a few words about it, this won`t be a long review, actually short.

Queen is one of those bands that i enjoy very much when i listen to them, no matter where, if it`s at home, or in the streets , somebody`s house etc, is one of those bands that make me sing and put a smile upon my face, i won`t say that Queen is one of my favorite bands, actually they aren`t they are far from being one of them, but i like it so much, i remember i`ve been listening to them since i was much younger and besides liking their music, i loved Bohemian Rhapsody`s video when i first watched, also the fact that my Mom loves "I Want to Break Free" video made me want to watch as many Queen videos as i could, so i had the chance and watched this.

As the title says, these are their greatest video hits, actually refering to their best songs (as a hits) so you might probably know the majority of the songs included here, the first part is a bunch of 16 songs, if im not wrong that 16 are the same as in the Greatest Hits album from 1981, memorable videos from songs such as "We Will Rock You", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Bycicle Race", "Killer Queen" or "Flash" can be found here, if you like the songs you will probably enjoy a lot their videos. The second part is another bunch but only of 6 songs/videos having the title of "extra tracks", "Now im Here", "Love of my Life" and another version of "We will rock you" can give you a moment of fun.

This DVD is pretty nice for people who like Queen, their hits and like to have a moment of relaxation and fun, you can sing, you can laugh whatever you want, talking about prog rock, there are a few songs which might fit in the genre, but that`s not the essence of this, i like it, is not something that i play very often, but surely is something that can makes me happy once in a while, 3 stars for me, enjoy it!

Review by rdtprog
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Heavy / RPI / Symphonic Prog Team
3 stars It looks like everybody is in Queen mode since the release of the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody". But for me, I am more in surround mode, and that's why I bought this video collection of songs that I know for a long time. This is a collection from their early days who was a little better than later days. It starts with their best song ever the "Bohemian Rhapsody" from their masterpiece album. I am always amazed by that opera style multi-part vocals. It took a week to do the surround work on this song alone. This surround DTS sound is spectacular with vocals and guitars spread out in the back left and right. Most of the songs are showing the band playing in a live set-up in a studio or with a real crowd. The picture could be poor at times and I have some good laugh watching some videos with all the naive lyrics and especially the "Bicycle Race videos". Not every song is great but Queen still has a unique singer and guitar player giving an overall sound that can't be matched. The second disk his in stereo with live performances. I have enjoyed enough this one to buy the greatest video hits volume 2.

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Video Hits 1"