Negative Zone - Negative Zone CD (album) cover

NEGATIVE ZONE

Negative Zone

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Joćo Francisco
4 stars In these days I'd never expecpected a space rock album so close to a bygone reality. Not only the lyrics, not only the exelent music they made but also the great studio work that helped us to enter the "trip" they offer.

The intro of the album take us into a fantasy world that reminds Pink Floyd's early days. Exellent tracks like "Don't sleep" (part 1/2) have great power and are very beautiful, the "Farewell" is a kind of lullaby song that make anyone dream and "Negative Zone" blows everything with a great organ's intro and guitar solo in the midlle (in Atom Heart Mother style) . The Negative Zone band entered in my private top ten and they let me in a urge to wait for a next album! I give him four stars because this is a excellent addition to any prog music collection. Very good for Floyd's listeners.

Joćo Francisco | 4/5 |