Sunchild - As Far As The Eye Can See CD (album) cover

4 stars As Far As the Eye Can See by music band from Ukraine, Sunchild is a real pleasure for your ears. The band manages to bring into mind a complete circus show full of wonderful musicians, excellent vocal harmonies, a refreshing of the old and an aging of the new. The album really got my ears in the very first minute with that incredible sound at the beginning of "Stars of Cardiff Bay" (the longest track in the album and the best to my own opinion). Song by song they have a feast of sounds and instruments that range from keyboards, guitars, bass guitars to violins, cellos, flutes, and voices... yeah voices, a great variety of them. I loved the album. Now, I'm craving to hear the first albums.
Memo_anathemo | 4/5 |