Matching Mole - Little Red Record  CD (album) cover

Matching Mole

Canterbury Scene

4 stars Bufff...

Like Henry Cow's "LegEnd", this album is amazing for me. Maybe "amazing" is not the word. I want to say I didn't like this type of music in the past. When I heard Soft Machine's "Third" I thought: "What's this", and I decided that music is not my music. But now I've heard this album and ... well, I like it. Because its excellent cover, and its music. I can't talk about this, and I don't know if this album should to have three or four stars. But my four stars are for a really "progressive" music, innovative musical forms and concepts. My four stars come from my heart, not from my brain. Excuse me for my sensitivity :-)

komun | 4/5 |