Asia Minor - Between Flesh And Divine  CD (album) cover

Asia Minor

4 stars Some years ago, I managed to get this album and it was an excellent buy. Asia Minor, a band from Turkey produced a magnificent album entitled Between Flesh and Divine, which style is pretty similar to the sound of Camel, even the voice of Setrak Bakirel resembles to Andrew Latimer. The album itself is a delight to hear, every song possesses a wonderful symphonic combination. I like the use of the flute in the songs, an instrument which remarks the beauty of the music. My favorite tracks in this album are Northern Lights, Dedicace and Lost in a Dream Yell, each one containing excellent musical arrangements. A must for every prof fan!
Memo_anathemo | 4/5 |