Grobschnitt - Solar Music - Live CD (album) cover

5 stars "Solar Music - Live" is quite possibly my favorite live album, and one of my favorite prog-rock album ever. This 40-minutes long jam has everything I love in space rock. Basically, this is a live version of Solar Music from studio album Ballermann, with some original parts added and (on some versions of the album) a few songs from other albums, but in my humble opinion this live performance is far superior to anything the band has done in studio. Some people say that the music is a bit too reminiscent of Pink Floyd, but Solar Music Live has that raw energy and that I fail to find in Pink Floyd.

Highly recommended.