Crucis - Kronologia CD (album) cover

5 stars These guys from Argentina have only 2 albums, 13 songs (counting their first single) and yet they are one of the most astonishing bands I've ever heard, really, EVER! Their works are really a must-have for every single prog lover, and the best they could do here was to pull the tracks from their two LP's in a single CD, awesome! I've always loved "Los Delirios del Mariscal" more than their debut, but both are great! I would say that this band made symphonic with a touch of space rock. It's a shame that they didn't do a third record, it would have been a masterpiece without a doubt, but for having really few material, they make it into any prog lover collection easily. Really great, an obligated adquisicion. I am really proud that a many bands that sing in Spanish came to be known around here!
MyDarling95 | 5/5 |