Anderson Bruford Wakeman  Howe - Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe CD (album) cover

ANDERSON, BRUFORD, WAKEMAN, HOWE

Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe

Tom Ozric
3 stars This LP was an exciting discovery back in 1989, and I thought that 'prog lives on'....... time has shown it a 'product of its times'...sure, it's a decent recording, and I admire many tracks of the album : mainly side 1 of the LP - any Yes fan should appreciate these tracks, but, in all honesty, side 2 showed a dubious amalgamation of ideals, whilst Quartet was worthwhile, I find the rest of the album quite dull, and I can only give this release somewhere between 2-3 stars, so I round up, out of respect. - 3 stars - because it's certainly more 'progressive' than 90125, and Big Generator......
Tom Ozric | 3/5 |

Share this ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE review

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives