Sieges Even - The Art Of Navigating By The Stars CD (album) cover

Sieges Even

5 stars This was my introduction to Sieges Even and it absolutely floored me. Having been a metal head as well as a prog freak for more than 30 years and a published music critic in the late '80 and early '90s it takes a lot to stop me in my tracks. Navigating By the Stars did just that. The album is both flawless and more importantly seamless. Each track sets the stage for the next. Playing is both techinical and brilliant. The vocal work is impressive. Without disgressing into individual tracks this is a must own CD for anyone into prog or powerprog.
davemuttillo | 5/5 |