Änglagård - Epilog CD (album) cover

EPILOG

Änglagård

Ziraffe
4 stars This is the only Anglagard album I listened to and I must say it is very good. Very symphonic, with some kinds of Renaissance sound and real progressive passage. I use to say that if a group has success with a instrumental album, musicians feel what they play, just as you can notice a singer has feelings in his voice.

Anyway, Epilog is a instrumental album full of suprises with sudden changes of mood. Passing from a Yes alike passage to a mystic part in few seconds. This is what prog music is all about. Still, Epilog is in general a slow album, melodic and dramatic but a must-have for any Instrumental music fan.

Ziraffe | 4/5 |