Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars The sound of Anathema has landed on a regular basis of melancholia, sadness, depression and nostalgia that now it sounds completely different to early Anathema. Now, I wouldn't say they still play METAL, but more a combination of psychedelic / space prog and post rock. We're Here Because We're Here was produced by Steven Wilson and continues in the vein of 'A Natural Disaster'. An excellent album full of of all the things I mentioned above. The best songs are the first seven ones, the rest of the songs are more regular but good. And three of my top favorite songs of Anathema appear in this album: Dreaming Light (really sad song), Everything and Simple Mistake. A very good reason to exist in this world is definitely the existence of Anathema!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |