Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars This album is especial for me for two reasons. FIrst, it was released the year I was born; second, Eloy is one of my favorite German bands. After the incredible album "Ocean" and its great success, Eloy was in the need to maintain the same standard of high quality. With the album "Silent Cries and Mighty Echoes" they could perfectly achieved that. With the opening track "Astral Entrance" you immediately know what you are about to hear, an album full of excellent background landscapes to create an adequate atmosphere for a journey to space. All the tracks have the same essence and my favorite track is by far the epic 'The Apocalypse', which is a complete song that introduces the powerful destruction of your ideal place and the aftermath. Definitely a must!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |