Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin! CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars Banco's second album DARWIN!, first album BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCROSO, and 3rd album IO SONO NATO LIBERO these three albums are truely high musicionship, I think almost I never have seen the better musicality ever than these albums. I was surprised and grateful to here Banco and hardly find any other album to my ears! It is said that Darwin! is a concept album and about evolution of mankind. But I don't understand the lyrics of Italian.When you here this album,there is some great energy and the music scale is very large.first long two tracks are its high level. the others are a little melodic and very good also.I am a little regreatful the next albums of Banco not to meet my favor.
bspark0413 | 5/5 |