Masterplan - Masterplan CD (album) cover

5 stars Masterplan is one of the biggest name in the heavy metal genre these days ! They released two perfects records up to date and the third one is on the way, but unfortunately without one of the most important person of the group Jorn Lande. But as to their debut "Masterplan" I can say that this album was a big positive surprise for me. Yes everybody knows that its a combination of heavy metal, hard rock and sometimes with some progmetal touches, but this combination is perfect, I like mainly all its arrangements and all the small details in this music. Every single guitar or keys tone is a result of work of the professional musicians in heavy metal and I must say that guys from Masterplan are real professionals. I donīt beleive that itīs better band in heavy metal these days and hope that the following record will be at least on the same high quality metal level !!!
| 5/5 |