Troya - Point Of Eruption CD (album) cover

POINT OF ERUPTION

Troya

ZowieZiggy
2 stars Like a lot of German bands, English vocals are terrible. Of course this album (dated 76) is not quite a new one but still, weren't there anybody to understand this weakness in Germany?

It will always remain a mystery for me (even important bands like "Eloy" will get this trademark).

Last section of "Battle Rock" reminds me a bit of "Saucerful of Secrets" and is the best you can get out of this recording. Intro from "Festival" is of course stolen to "Watcher of the Skies", but there are lots of these available, right?

Musical sections are OK but still, we are far from listening to a masterpiece. This album sounds pretty old and is rather short. Two stars my friends.

ZowieZiggy | 2/5 |