Frank Zappa - Trance-Fusion CD (album) cover

Frank Zappa

Chris H
4 stars I think it's time for the Zappa family trust to realize its over with the guitar albums. When Frank himself released Guitar, I'm sure he knew that was that. Trance-Fusion could pretty much work as third and fourth discs for Guitar. Most of the songs sound the same so I'm not going to review every single song because it would be a waste of time. However, I am going to point out that if you liked Guitar, you should still buy this album because songs like "Diplodocus", "Ask Dr. Stupid" and "Soul Polka" bring a whole new element of Frank's playing to the scene here. Another excellent example of Zappa's guitar genius.
Chris H | 4/5 |