Rainbow Theatre - Fantasy Of Horses CD (album) cover

FANTASY OF HORSES

Rainbow Theatre

Autoband
5 stars Very interesting album. As said before, somewhat a mix between fusion and symphonic prog, but with prog having the more important influence. The music is very bombastic and very complex.

The only thing I do not like so much about this album are the vocals, it's a bit like the vocals on Par Lindh Project, but then worse.

I really do like this album, musicwise easily five stars, the vocals do bring it down a bit, but I'll stick to the 5 stars cos this is really something you should hear if you like complex bombastic music!

Autoband | 5/5 |