Oceans 5 - Return to Mingulay CD (album) cover

Oceans 5

5 stars Oceans 5... Five completely different persons from 5 different countries. Can they make an album? Oh yes, they can! But how is that possible? It's made possible by modern technology of course, but most of all by the individuals who contributed on this album. Any person that has worked on this album is a talented musician. Mix those different, talented musicians together and you get Oceans 5!

Is this really a "prog" album? I say it leans more towards folk music with a lot of "proggy" influences. I'm not saying that I do not like it because it is not 100% prog, I think it's just a fantastic album! My absolute favorite track is "6000 Friends". This song gives me goosebumps, especially when Lorelei McBroom's voice kicks in.

Ier | 5/5 |