Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

SI ON AVAIT BESOIN D'UNE CINQUIÈME SAISON

Harmonium

A.Z.M.Lemos
5 stars Someday I'm talking with a friend about french lirycs progressive rock bands when they show me Harmonium's Si On Avait Besoin D'une 5ièmme Saison. Courious I've started to listen the album, and when Vert start with that flutes and they beautyful harmony I feel like I'm starting a voyage into a beautiful and full colored atmosphere.

I've was listening to that geniously album with a lot of admiration and emotion when the last, and best song of this album cames. Histoires Sans Paroles with his flute and acoustic guitar(I'm classical guitar player) first part make me feel as I'm in other place, so wonderfull and sweet. All of the 17 min of this track are perfect, the vocalisations, the tragic part, and the return of the first part theme, but with more emotion at the end of the song, holds me hipnotyzed on every second of this song.

I think that Harmonium is maybe the best folk prog band I've ever hear, beating Jethro Tull, and today is my favorite progressive rock band, with King Crimson and Sagrado Coração da Terra.

Serge Fiori is a genious