Landberk - Indian Summer  CD (album) cover

4 stars nice, calm, easy, soft, smooth, mellow almost fractile like album. To some people much too shoft and emoniotal I believe but not me. I like this kind of mellow felling. If you are feeling hectick take a deep breath and listen this album and time will stand still. I don't have any other of their previous albums so I can't compere to those. But i have to say that i really liked this one. Paatos the band wich continues to carry Landberks legacy more or less is familiar to me though. They don't make suchs an impact to me as did this album.
Siddhartha | 4/5 |