Extrovert - Four Elements CD (album) cover

FOUR ELEMENTS

Extrovert

Prog-jester
3 stars First of all,this is not Prog yet. Second - it's very rare thing to get! I guess it's easily to find some lost DUN or HENRY COW lost tapes then a "listenable quality"- version of this one!:-)

Released under the BIG TROUBLE name back in 1999, "Four Elements" is a good and enjoyable Hard/Heavy-Rock edging Prog sometimes. Some of pieces were lately rearranged for EXTROVERT's release (as long as I heard).I gave it 3 stars mainly due to its drive - very good songs,they ROCK!!! Professionalism of the band can be easily seen - no wonder they play Prog now. Not recommended, just my personal passion ;-)

Prog-jester | 3/5 |