Pseudo/Sentai - Nature's Imagination (Chapter 2) CD (album) cover

2 stars And this is Nature's Imagination in its Chapter Two, now with five songs included in this EP making a total time of 10 minutes. It opens with "Landmark of Vascular Catastrophe" which has a sound different to the previous Pseudo/Sentai songs I had heard. Here keyboards open with a hero's movie-like theme, but after 30 seconds it explodes and rage comes along with heavy guitars and emotional vocals. This is a dynamic track, I like its various changes no matter its short length.

"Photoperiodism" is like a mixture of soft classic rock with indie, it sounds strange but it was the first that came to my mind, anyway, you know labels change depending on the listener. "Oil Hurricane" is a more interesting track to its sounds may be even funny, it is like the music of an Atari or NES videogame accompanied by raging vocals and later cool guitar riffs. A very nice track. "Foliage Flower" is a short track with a mid tempo style, piano and vocals, later drums enter and it becomes more intense. Nice, but not the most memorable.

This EP finishes with "Keeper of the Stars" is a great track, here it gathers all what Pseudo/Sentai's music is about; acoustic guitar with cool skills, programming marking the rhythm and working as background, metal-oriented guitars and nice vocals, which in moments remind me of both Sting and Roger Hodgson. I like their music, it is different and interesting, so if you have the chance listen to them. Please don't pay attention to my rating, just listen to them. Two stars.

Enjoy it!