Rumblin' Orchestra - Spartacus  CD (album) cover

Rumblin' Orchestra

3 stars Wel, a bit too pompous for me - all these choirs and orchestra - and sometimes too much bombastic and hence boring, RO's Spartacus contains some awesome moments. I'm not satisfied with the quality of the record,but I can see the problems HUNGARIAN Proggers face with :-( - we have almost the same and even worse...OK, imagine ELP jamming with choir,orchestra and DREAM THEATER on the background...;-) Tastes are differ - it's not much MY kind of music, but it's good and rare stuff for any Symphonic Prog Collector (recommended). Again I see not much soul and emotions here, but the masterity and highl level of musicianship are unquestionable.
Prog-jester | 3/5 |