The Moody Blues - A Question of Balance CD (album) cover

The Moody Blues

2 stars I listened to this again recently after an interval of many years....but it appeals no more to me now than it did in the seventies!

The opening is fine, and is the bit that sticks in my mind; "Question" is undoubtedly the strongest song n my opinion. After that, the sound becomes softer and les interesting. There is far too much acoustic guitarstrumming, the mellotron accompaniment us unisnpired and the vocals are sugary.

I can't recommend it to anyone: if you're a fan you'll already have it and you'll hate me for this negative review...but, hey, I can't like every band on the planet!

alextorres | 2/5 |