Spock's Beard - Feel Euphoria CD (album) cover

Spock's Beard

5 stars SPOCK'S BEARD are very interesting band producing a high quality progressive music. Music on "Feel Euphoria" is full of energy from the beginning with many rythm changes. Though the music is variable and somethimes very technical is without unecessary complicated parts and passages. It´s a solid complex based on great rythm section and the guitar riffs sometimes remind me the best of B. Sabbath music. Ryo Okumoto´s work is a special here and surprise me in every song. Finally I must say that SPOCK'S BEARD are for me one of the leading progressive rock band on the scene and this album deserves only 5 stars.
archivep | 5/5 |