Agitation Free - Malesch CD (album) cover

Agitation Free

2 stars Altough Krautrock isn't exactly my cup of tea I have surprised myself with finding it quite accessible where others have not. Except for Amon Düül II I'm not a fan but I can understand why someone would like Can and Faust.

So, one day at the local record store I thought that this album could be worth the listen. I had only heard praise of it before so I bought it. After a few listenings I am sorry to say that it was a mistake buying it, this is for me little more than eastern-tinged Krautrock noodling. It's more some kind of a soundscape than actual music.

My copy of this barely has a track list and that only makes it even harder for me to follow it. It's a reissue by Garden of Delights but I can't say that it is delightful.

Frasse | 2/5 |