Night Sun - Mournin CD (album) cover

Night Sun

4 stars This is the best album that i have ever heard so far, especially that this is Heavy Metal when they haven't know what Heavy Metal is. Especially the musical influences this album has, The vocals, the instrumentations, they are just perfect! Although i must say this album is too heavy for my Prog mindset and too soft for my Metal mindset, this album, however, matches what i was actually searching until this day. The Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin influences in this album are great too! It's like i'm listening to 3 of those bands i mentioned above making an album together! This is a masterpiece of Heavy Prog for me.
JellySucker | 4/5 |