Porcupine Tree - Warszawa CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

5 stars This album totally rocks from start to finish. I won't bore you with details of each track - just sit back and enjoy the ride. The CD came with a little sticker that says "the spiritual heirs to Pink Floyd....a magical kaleidoscope of elegant rock pleasures. Great stuff" - this describes it perfectly. This is full-on space rock of the first degree - you won't get anything better than this. Atmospheric keyboards, great bass and drumming, superb guitar work all abound.

Why this band isn't totally famous, I can't understand - I mean, look at what does well in the charts - it makes no sense.....

PinkPangolin | 5/5 |