Gandalf - Colours Of The Earth  CD (album) cover

1 stars What do you want from me now?Backgroundish listening again!

This music is worthy,but not for attentive listening.This is the kind of music which slips through your head without any sign of being present there.You can wash your saucers, write yor reviews or wage a war while GANDALF is playing in headphones. Even my mommy claimed this one as "samey" - I believe she's a Prog-Reviewer-to-be! :) I won't recommend this one either, but keep in mind - if you want a New Age to fall asleep to, check any of GANDALF's albums.You'll got wonderful kybds waves,acoustic and electric guitars,soundscapes and some drums...and then you'll bel sleeping. Nighty night.

Prog-jester | 1/5 |