Oceansize - Everyone Into Position CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars After listening to Oceansize's first album Effloresce, I decided to get their new album Everyone into Position when I saw it one day. I didn't expect anything spectacular from their new album, as I liked their first but was not amazed by it. But I have to say, Everyone into Position blew me away after my first listen.

I was very surprised with how good this album was. It's a big improvement over their first album, not to belittle Effloresce. But Everyone into Position is a fantastic album with some great songs. My favorites on the album are "Mine Host", a wonderfully soft and spacy song, "New Pin", and "The Charm Offensive". Even better, the songs fit together very well.

Overall, this is a mostly flawless album. Highly Recommended!

darkmatter | 5/5 |