Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - Jet Lag CD (album) cover

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars Jet Lag is a great example of a progressive rock album at the end of it initial movement. I found this album in the bargan bin at Woolworths!!! There is no justice smetimes but this was my gain. One of the things that stands out for me about Progressive Rock as a genre is how timeless this music is. Although Mauro Pagani is gone (Block does a great job here), the complexity of the music on this album is first rate. There is even a trace of funk in here in such songs as Left-handed Theory. This album deserves a higher overall rating than what was here at the time I write this (3.63). I for one appreciate the much maligned Bernard Lanzetti on this album. You'll likely need to listen to this album a few times to get it, but it will peak.
gr8sho | 5/5 |