Transport Aerian - Bleeding CD (album) cover

Transport Aerian

bill hicks
2 stars Recording is very poor and usually it is hard to understand what is going on. The music Hamlet created is very original and worth listening. İt is not repetation of the big progressive bands and it is absolutely unique. I did not like Hamlet's voice so much but have to admit that it is also unique. As I told before this music has to be given chance by prog listeners. You will see many interesting parts as you listen. I'm not going to listen this recording so often since the recording quality is killing me. I'm rating this album 2 stars. With better recording quality and better voice it would be 4 stars. Keep going Hamlet!
bill hicks | 2/5 |